What is Montebello?
Montebello is a gated condominium community in a natural woodland setting – where Alexandria meets I-95. Montebello makes the most of its wooded site near the Potomac River. The ‘beautiful hill’ was first named Mount Eagle by early owner Lord Bryan Fairfax. Today’s Montebello offers great views, great surroundings, great interior space, great commutes, great living.
Choose the numbered tabs above to visit locations on the Montebello grounds.
The residential buildings feature:
- Unique floor plans from 850 to 1,695 square feet
- Party rooms and hobby rooms
- Otis elevators in all four residential towers
- Carpeted hallways
- Lobby furnishings
- Pool canopy
Amenities and services include:
- Indoor and outdoor pools
(13 and 4)
- Bowling alley and billiards/ping pong room
(7 and 12)
- Exercise rooms, playgrounds, tennis courts
- Café, bar and outdoor deck, market, hair salon
- Shuttle service to Metro
- Pet-friendly community
- Onsite management office
- 24-hour gate control and grounds patrol
- Onsite engineering, housekeeping and maintenance staff